We are an agency for project management, fundraising, consulting and communication services based in the German UN city of Bonn. Our core competence and specialization traditionally lies in the field of international development cooperation. However, our client portfolio and range of services has expanded considerably in recent years. As a creative solution provider, we are often commissioned with innovations that do not fit into any existing box. We also like to try out new things ourselves...
What drives and inspires us is summarized in one word: excellence. On behalf of our customers we are privileged to turn good to great every day. This can be the conception and implementation of a new (development) project, the further development of a client's external online and offline communication or the development of innovative measures for fundraising and capital procurement. Find out more about our strengths
PIRON Global Development stands for
- uncompromising reliability regarding communication and project management,
- absolute honesty in the analysis of the current situation and the evaluation of the possible options for action and
- complete confidentiality with regard to customer data and organizational secrets (project/program plans, campaign strategies, etc.).
Operating on the firm foundation of a Christian value base PIRON puts the individual human being at the center of its business activity – be it the person working in the commissioning organization, the person receiving practical assistance in a developing country or the person belonging to the targeted donor group of the commissioning organization’s fundraising campaign. Having these people experience real value added in their personal lives through the work of PIRON is the company’s most important goal.
PIRON Global Development believes in both the importance as well as the operational benefits of fully complying with leading codes of conduct and guidelines for action for the specific industries in which the consultancy operates.
PIRON Global Development always seeks to apply the most adequate and most efficient methods when working with its clients. All methods applied are discussed and jointly agreed with the commissioning organization beforehand, as well as kept fully transparent during the whole period of the business relationship.
- The “moderation method” that is frequently applied in workshops and discussions on internal organizational development
- The concept of the “donor pyramid” that is applied for general discussions on a clients private donor fundraising processes as well as the detailed planning and execution of fundraising campaigns
- The “structured stakeholder analysis” that provides a solid basis for services in the fields of Public Affairs, Public Relations and Networking
„Professionally and with great dedication, Matthias Boehning analysed our situation and developed a number of helpful solutions with great expertise and sensitivity to our organizational culture.“
Andreas Pestke, Director Globe Mission e.V.
„Competent and skillfully, Mr. Boehning gave an introduction into the complex world of fundraising. His pleasant manner and his methodical skill reliably lead to success. Recommended!“
Tobias Krämer, Managing Director Christen an der Seite Israels e.V.